Windsor Township Municipal Office
1480 Windsor Road
Red Lion, PA 17356
Phone: (717) 244-3512
Fax: (717) 246-6172
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parks & Recreation: (717) 244-3512
- York County Regional Police: (717) 741-1259
- Jill Heindel, Tax Collector: (717) 244-1603
- Wastewater Emergency: 911
- Police & Fire Emergency: 911
- Traffic signal problems should be reported to York County Regional at (717) 741-1259 or York County Control at (717) 840-2971.
- Pot holes or needed street repairs of Township roads should be reported to the Township at (717) 244-3512.
- Pot holes or needed street repairs of State roads should be reported to PennDOT York County at (717) 848-6230.
- Act 44 Disclosure
- Transparency in Coverage Rule – This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. mrfdata.hmhs.com